Spectacularly Trying Too Hard.

Posted on 11:46 AM by ajaxouch | 0 comments



I don't know what a cheetah girl is. I do know who Disney is, though, and if you are trying to get away from the wholesome disney look, this is NOT the way to do it.

LOL SHIT, I just realized Perez Hilton basically blogged the same thing I was thinking, he posts" Kiely Williams, formerly a part of Disney's The Cheetah Girls, is trying wayyy too hard in her new single and video "Spectacular."

That's what I was going to say...am saying... trying way too hard.

If you want to be one of those skanky celebrities, you go out and be a skanky celebrity. You don't wear underwear and you let the papparazzi snap a pic of your cootchie, not make a music video about it.

" I don't even remember his name but he could get it again " REALLY? Skank please, this dread-locked dude in the video looks creepy and rapey as hell. Especially when he's coming at me swinging his head in the music video. He looks like something from twilight all blue and shit. Just because a boy buys you a drink doesn't mean you go fuck him alright?

And did I mention the singing sucks too? I guess that's just commonplace and assumed these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment